Product Sales Manager
Company: Williams Scotsman
Posted on: February 6, 2024
At WillScot Mobile Mini (NASDAQ WSC), our 4000+ people are at
the heart of everything we do. In addition to providing
industry-leading pay and benefits, we provide opportunities for
development and upward mobility, while investing in the communities
we serve. We are the undisputed leader in providing innovative
flexible workspace and portable storage solutions, serving an
incredible range of customers across all industries from 240+
locations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Our values are our foundation. We constantly strive to diversify
our teams to ensure we have the best and brightest talent. We're
deeply committed to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace
where each person can contribute while being their authentic self.
For more about WillScot Mobile Mini and who we are, click here.
Build your future with us!
UNLOCK YOUR SALES POTENTIAL WITH US!
Are you a strategic sales professional with a passion for driving
growth and maximizing market share? We are on the lookout for an
ambitious and talented Product Sales Manager to lead our specialty
products portfolio to new heights. If you thrive on building and
maintaining strong revenue streams, implementing effective sales
strategies, and are ready to take on the challenge of accelerating
product line growth, then this role is tailor-made for you!
Enjoy a competitive base salary that sets the foundation for your
success, coupled with an uncapped commission structure that opens
the door to unlimited earning potential. Take the opportunity to
surpass your financial goals as you aim to earn over 100% of your
base salary in commissions at target, with our top-performing
representatives consistently achieving an impressive 200% of their
base salary. Join our dynamic team and turn your sales expertise
into unparalleled success!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
Drive core product revenue and value-added revenue within one or
more assigned product lines including, but not limited to:
- Complex modular structures
- Refrigerated (cold-storage) storage containers
- Clearspan structures (fabric buildings and industrial
- Blast-resistant modular structures Approximately 50% of time
will be spent conducting customer visits and account development,
25% on outbound prospecting, and 25% on inbound inquiry
Achieve weekly/monthly/annual KPI goals and objectives including
calls, quotes and activations, volume, revenue, and VAP
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of assigned product
- Understand existing product applications and prospects
- Act as a point of contact for specialty customers, ensuring
satisfaction with our products or services.
- Leverage WillScot Mobile Mini value proposition across
portfolio and market Account Planning:
- Conduct market analysis and planning to identify opportunities
within vertical markets with our customers and prospects.
- Creatively mine for potential prospects and applications;
researching target industries, understanding goals, challenges, and
opportunities. Create plans that outline objectives, strategies,
and action plans for assigned portfolio and territory.
- Monitor progress against plans and adjust strategies as needed.
Sales and Revenue Growth:
- Develop and execute product and account-specific sales
strategies to achieve revenue and growth targets.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and work closely
with the sales team to close deals.
- Work with Local and Branch management teams to grow unit on
rent, Essentials penetration, total revenue, and share of wallet
while providing an exceptional customer experience. Relationship
- Build and nurture strong, long-term relationships with key
decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Regularly engage with clients to understand their evolving
needs and provide tailored solutions. Communication and
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, product
development, and customer support, to ensure the delivery of
high-quality products or services.
- Communicate strategy or portfolio information and updates to
relevant teams within the organization.
- Collaborate with commercial and operational partners to ensure
strategy awareness and the ability to execute seamlessly at the
national and local levels customers.
- Utilize the SalesForce CRM system to track performance and
manage customers collaboratively SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree, GED, or applicable experience
- 5 years of outbound sales experience focused on technical
products or solution selling
- or 3 years experience at WSMM
- Willingness and ability to travel 25%-40% to conduct field
visits with important customers (some overnight travel)
- Demonstrated professional communication (written and
- Comfort presenting at all levels of an organization including
- Experience effectively using Microsoft Office (including
Outlook, Word, Excel) and virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom,
Teams, etc. Preferred Requirements:
- Experience cross-selling
- Experience with leasing
- Consultative, solution selling approach
Disclaimer: This posting describes the general nature and level of
work performed and does not represent an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, duties, or skills required. Collaboration and
teamwork drive our success. Team members may be required to perform
duties outside normal responsibilities from time to time as
WillScot Mobile Mini provides equal employment opportunities to
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
WillScot Mobile Mini embraces diversity and is committed to equal
opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation,
and training. We are focused on building teams that include a
variety of backgrounds, lived experiences, and skills. The more
inclusive we are, the stronger we will be!
Keywords: Williams Scotsman, Elgin , Product Sales Manager, Sales , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!