Regional Intermodal Tanker Truck Driver - Up to $77,000 per Year - Up
Company: Schneider National
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Schneider Tanker drivers are among the highest paid in the fleet, and you can earn up to $0.57 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $76,000 per year with accessorial pay), while still getting weekly home time. This Regional CDL truck driving position specializes in safely hauling bulk liquid chemicals - 2/3 of which are non-hazardous. Tanker truckers in a Regional configuration enjoy a small-company feel with large-company benefits - which you'll experience right away with our industry-leading paid tanker training. Join Schneider's elite group of Tanker drivers today!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here , give us a call at 1-800-###-#### or text \"Chat\" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Chicago Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.57 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $76,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $8,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- 100% hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Chicago Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required within 30 days of hire More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division Why Schneider?
Schneider has led the industry since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
\"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.\" Bill, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driver needed, company driving team, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, regional driving, tanker truck driver
Keywords: Schneider National, Elgin , Regional Intermodal Tanker Truck Driver - Up to $77,000 per Year - Up, Professions , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!