Company: Heritage-Crystal Clean
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (HCCI) is a growing publicly-traded company which provides full-service environmental services to its expanding customer base. Through our branch network we provide parts cleaning, containerized waste management, used oil collection, vacuum truck services, and antifreeze recycling services.
The Logistics Analyst role will partner with the Director of Logistics, Operations, Hub Managers, Branch personnel and Regional Operations Managers to ensure cost effective transportation solutions are compliantly provided at a service level that is acceptable to its internal and external customers.
Primary responsibilities include interacting with various internal/external customers, defining transportation solutions that meet HCCI s emerging needs, optimizing scheduling and routing, analyzing the supply chain, analyzing fleet and equipment data, verifying customer satisfaction levels are maintained and communicating with key stakeholders.
* Analyze actual spend vs budgeted spend related to transportation costs and explain volume/price analysis and variances
* Forecast transportation spend periodically
* Pricing analysis for potential and current vendors/lanes
* Analyze historical carrier and rail data to improve pricing models
* Influence various stakeholders within the organization to improve logistical spend and potential savings
* Provide analytical lane data and participate in transportation vendor negotiations
* Track & analyze demurrage and detention costs & develop solutions to reduce costs
* Drive continuous improvement by identifying ways to streamline processes
* Problem solve and design solutions for HCC s transportation network
* Help maintain/update internal policies and procedures and assist with implementation strategies
* Identify, design, develop, support, and communicate improvement opportunities with appropriate business case justifications
* Prepare, execute and analyze RFP results
* Analyze large sets of data and effectively communicate results to Management
* Exercise Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Anticipate transportation requirements based upon usage rates
* Maintain effective relationships with key internal/external stakeholders. Seek to continuously improve the solutions we provide
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university
* 5+ years analytical experience in Logistics/Transportation or related field
* Experience establishing key performance indicator metrics
* Must exhibit outstanding customer service skills
* Familiarity with transportation best practices, procedures and processes.
* Demonstrated ability to focus, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
* Strong communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
* Highly motivated, results-oriented team player
* Proven problem solver
HERITAGE CRYSTAL CLEAN LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND VETERANS TO APPLY.
Keywords: Heritage-Crystal Clean, Elgin , Logistics Analyst, Professions , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!