Posted on: October 9, 2018
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.Current NeedMonday through Friday 11 am - 7:30 pm or until work is complete Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. ---This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high paced and professional work environment. Click on the Link below for a Realistic Job Preview: Position Description Responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary. Pulls and fills orders. Lifts heavy/light weight items. May use (but not limited to) power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment. This position is not responsible for operating delivery trucks which require a Commercial Drivers License. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production. Minimum Requirements Entry level experience Critical Skills
- Experience working in distribution center, warehouse or stock room environment, preferred
- Experience with warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, cherry pickers, forklifts preferred
- Experience with RF scanning equipment preferred
- Capable of completing "Order Picker Forklift" training and certification. Must be comfortable with heights exceeding 20 feet Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Material Handling issues
- Basic reading, writing, addition and subtraction skills Education HS Diploma or Equivalent Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop, for long periods of time Benefits & Company Statement McKesson believes superior performance - individual and team - that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it's flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population. We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. But we can't do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission-whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company-and of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all. McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. Agency Statement No agencies please.
Keywords: McKesson, Elgin , Material Handler, Professions , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!