Company: Henkel group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading
positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine
and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo,
join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our
teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire
industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage
through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our
trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive
solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new
paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led
businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where
you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable
Dare to make an impact?
$2,500 Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Applied)
- Second shift position (2pm-10:30pm) with $1.50 shift
differential and benefits on DAY 1!
- Must be safety focused.
- High mechanical aptitude and strong troubleshooting abilities a
- Experience with mixing equipment (tanks, agitators, filters,
pumps, meters, valves, etc.)
- Pipefitting (line repairs)
- Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance and calibration;
DeltaV experience preferred.
- Understanding of boiler and HVAC operation, ability to
troubleshoot these systems.
- Welding (fabrication and repair) preferred.
- Must fit in environment with strong focus on PSM, Preventive
Maintenance, and 5S.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated.
- Must be highly disciplined to work independently off a work
order list or at the direction of supervisor and at the same time
be flexible enough to help production the team at a moment's
- Must have five years' experience, training, or equivalent
combination of education and experience in maintenance/mechanic
- Must have intermediate computer skills (email/word
processing/computer navigation); experience with SAP
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: electrical, welding,
hydraulic, boiler certificates preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50-55 lb.
- Inventory control skills/experience (maintenance spare parts
- At least one year of forklift driving experience require.
The salary for this role is $30/hr - $32/hr. This is the range that
we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this
position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range
and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Elgin , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!