Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime Reefer truck driver - Taylor Farms
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $85,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,270-$1,550 weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per
WeekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 231771Overview
- Reefer trailer hauling perishable foods.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- 2-3 loads per week with 1-2 stop-offs per load.
- Nighttime schedule.
- Drive within the Midwest and Northeast. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Gary, IN. Need CDL training? Explore
our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride. Meet the team that drivers
on this account work with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI229775732
Keywords: Schneider, Elgin , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime Reefer truck driver - Taylor Farms, Professions , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!