Posted on: January 21, 2023
Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide
organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic
components including high performance RF chip inductors, power
magnetics and filters with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois.
We are seeking a skilled individual to join our sales team as a
Pricing Analyst.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a variety of costing and pricing activities as
an integral member of the pricing team.
- Field email and phone requests for pricing information from
various internal departments.
- Request, retrieve and analyze cost information from
manufacturing and operations personnel as well as web based
- Perform cost and gross profit calculations to determine
- Prepare competitive price comparisons and analysis.
- Maintain major customer pricing by product type.Job
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years related industry experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience which
includes building spreadsheets and working with formulas.
- Critical attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid math skills.Equal Opportunity Employer:
disability/veteranThis position may require compliance with ITAR
export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have
permanent resident status.
Keywords: Coilcraft, Elgin , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!