Shipping/Receiving Spec A
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Net 2 Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions
company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our
accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+
employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global
operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing
solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time
Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our
Job Title - - - - - -Shipping/Receiving Spec
Location - - - - - -Saint Charles, IL
Duration: - - - -12+ Months
- Demonstrates a willingness to accept responsibility and
accountability for one's actions. Exhibits a moral, legal or mental
accountability in areas of responsibility.
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work
tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within
new work structures, processes, requirements, and/or
- Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and
innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities;
facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the
- Originates action to improve existing conditions and processes;
uses appropriate methods to identify opportunities, implements
solutions, and measures impact.
- Demonstrates an interest in personal learning and development.
Seeks feedback from multiple sources about how to improve and
develop; modifies behavior based on feedback or self-analysis of
past mistakes. Takes steps to develop and maintain the knowledge,
skill, and ability to perform.
- Discovers new opportunities and solutions for problems by
looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking.
Tries different and Client ways to deal with work problems and
- Effectively plan what is to be achieved and involve all
relevant stakeholders. Anticipate important or critical events,
identifying resource requirements and assigning responsibility for
specific work, including deadlines and performance expectations.
Demonstrate the use of information -gathering techniques, analyzing
situations and identifying implications in order to make correct
decisions. Demonstrate ability to monitor progress and to make
changes as required.
- Obtains information and identifies key issues and relationships
relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; commits to a
course of action to accomplish a long-range goal or vision after
developing alternatives based on logical assumptions, facts,
available resources, constraints, and organizational
- Ability to understand the big picture and the
inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the system,
including the impact of changes in one area on another area. This
includes the ability to see and understand the inter-relationships
between components of systems and plans, anticipate future events,
and apply the principles of systems thinking to accelerate
- Demonstrates a commitment to the mission and motivation to
combine the team's energy and expertise to achieve a common
objective. Understands the dynamics of effective teamwork in order
to attain higher levels of performance. Demonstrates ability to
work as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of United Parcel Service (UPS), Federal Express, DHL,
and Domestic and International Express Mail processes.
- Knowledge of packaging procedures for technical data (e.g.,
CD-ROMs, discs, web) or documents.
- Ability to gather, retain, and recall a variety of facts and
data in written and/or verbal form for the achievement of work
tasks and duties.
- Knowledge of operating procedures for packaging and material
handling equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, walking stackers, carts,
dollies, box tapers).
- General knowledge of transportation, shipping, receiving, and
storage procedures to understand and identify potential
requirements and impacts (e.g., Electrostatic Discharge [ESD],
hazardous material, OSHA, EHS).
- 1+ years warehouse experience
- Must be able to list 35 lbs regularly
- Forklift Experience - sit down and stand up
- High school diploma/GED
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honoured Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing
industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only
1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Sr. Delivery Manager
Global HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas
Contact No.: (201) 422-2110 - Fax: (201) 221-8131- Email:
Web: www.net2source.com - Social: Facebook - Twitter -
Keywords: Net2Source, Elgin , Shipping/Receiving Spec A, Professions , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!