Company: Sterling Engineering, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Title: - - Production Manager -
Location: - - Sycamore, IL -
Duration - and - hire type: Direct Hire - -
Overview: ?Sterling Engineering / Staffing is currently looking for
- a Production Manager - located in the - - Sycamore, IL - area.
Sterling has a rich history of delivering top talent to our
clients. We are a nationwide Staffing Firm with over 100 clients
and works primarily with Fortune 1000 corporations. -
Job Description: -
The Production Manager directs and coordinates all process
activities and personnel within manufacturing operations to safely
deliver quality products on time to our customers. This position
will partner with other functional areas, customers, and suppliers
to align plant activities with established business objectives for
Job Duties -
- Leads and directs 3 shift operation including manufacturing
team of supervisors, leads, and production personnel to efficiently
meet production goals.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety policies/protocols
and promote a safety focused culture.
- Drives improvements to Key Performance Indicators (KPI' s).
Compiles, analyzes, and reviews production and operating reports
and drives resolution to operational, manufacturing, and
maintenance challenges to ensure minimum costs and prevent
- Responsible for developing and maintaining workforce staffing
plans which align with S&OP forecasts.
- Must provide leadership over all LEAN /Operational Excellence
initiatives for value streams / processes under areas of positional
responsibility. Collaborate with additional plant leadership on
other plant related initiatives as applicable.
- Direct, train, and monitor activity within the team, insuring
compliance with all appropriate procedures and policies for that
- A Bachelor' s Degree in business, engineering or operations
management / information systems is preferred. Advanced coursework
or study in leadership and supervising within a manufacturing
environment are also preferred.
- At least 10 years of progressive experience in manufacturing
environment, with at least 5 of those years managing
- Prior P&L experience desired as this position will be
measured by its ability to improve profitability of product value
streams and the overall business units it directly supports.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information -
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Inc., Elgin , Production Manager, Professions , Sycamore, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!