Electrical Panel Builder
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Under general supervision the Electrical Panel Builder will
assembler, wire and install electrical equipment into electrical
panel grids. The Panel Builder will build from established as well
as new electrical schematic designs. Panel building process is UL
certified with all equipment available to label, cut, strip and
install electrical components.
* Assemble all mechanical/electrical components as per drawings and
* Safe operation of machines and tools.
* Perform any assembly-type functions using hand or power
* Operate equipment needed to perform the job.
* Strict adherence to standard work processes and procedures.
* Follow workplace safety standards.
* Assist team members in other areas if needed to meet daily
* Assist in problem-solving and continuous improvement.
* Ability to communicate effectively with team.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or GED.
* 2-4 Years' experience panel building.
* Ability to read and understand mechanical blueprints and
* Good mechanical ability and manual dexterity are essential (able
to stand for long periods of time).
* Able to safely lift up to 50 pounds at varying frequencies.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to work overtime as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
* panel building: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: AllStaff, Elgin , Electrical Panel Builder, Professions , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!