Quality Assurance Technician
Company: American NTN Bearing Manufacturing Corp.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
NTN USA Corporation has an immediate opening in our Quality
Assurance Department for a Quality Technical Specialist. This
individual will report to the Assistant Quality Manager and be
responsible for the Unit Production Department Quality in the
Grinding and Assembly Process. Responsibilities
- Understand and support company quality objective
- Daily monitoring of Unit Quality
- Master control
- CMM Programming/Measurement
- Helps maintain laboratory equipment
- Follow all company rules and regulations related to
environmental, health, and safety
- Manage MRB (Material Review Board) Competencies
- Understand the process flow of each internal manufacturing
- Analyze and validate the quality of products made from internal
- Must understand customer requirements related to
- Read and understand technical drawings.
- Understand how to run and create programs from CMM
- Work closely with other NTN hourly and salary team members
- Ability to troubleshoot quality issues on the plant floor.
- Ability to set up Dial Gauges and comprehensive knowledge of
laboratory equipment functions. Qualifications
- 3 years of quality manufacturing experience is strongly
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred.
- High School level math skills, and statistics.
- Ability to solve problems involving manufacturing processes
that can influence or change product quality.
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with GAGEtrak or similar calibration software is a
- Experience with PC-DMIS or similar CMM software is a plus.
- Experience with the JDE Inventory process is preferred but not
- Comfortable working in a plant/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift equipment to 35lbs.
- Ability to communicate English (verbal and written)
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include Medical, Dental,
Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, Short & Long Term Disability,
- Vacation, Holiday Pay, and, 401(k) Retirement Plan. NTN Bearing
Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports
diversity in the workplace. Apply Online at NTN Americas - Careers
opportunities throughout the U.S.Please forward resume submissions
Keywords: American NTN Bearing Manufacturing Corp., Elgin , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!