Strategy Analyst II, Analytics Enablement
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
The Analytics Enablement team drives engagement and connection
within the firm's Analytics Community. The team partners with
leaders and associates across the firm as part of the analytics
transformation and evolution to a data-driven organization. The
team focuses on providing a positive user experience with the
products and services provided by the Analytics COE and Analytics
This role develops the strategy for and creates the durable
communication channels needed by the Analytics Community and the
associated Communities of Practice. This strategy is the
cornerstone for user engagement and change management for the
analytics transformation at the firm and has direct impact on the
750+ practitioners within the Analytics Community. This role will
design and own the platform to enable the community to come
together for knowledge sharing, collaboration, and innovation
- Develop the strategy for and establish a system to provide the
durable engagement and communication channels (SharePoint site,
newsletters, stakeholder meetings, surveys, etc) needed to enable
user engagement and change happening within the Analytics
- Manage communication channels to ensure reliability, currency
and availability of the content to support the change management of
the Analytics Community across the firm.
- Coordinate and guide content from multiple teams and products
to ensure consistency and efficiency in change management
- Proactively identify opportunities to evolve the change and
communications channels so that the system continues to meet the
needs of the organization and results in associates and
stakeholders feeling informed, understood, secure and in
- Develop the strategy for and create a Knowledge Management
system for the Communities of Practice within the Analytics
- Develop, own and manage the analytics user experience metrics
through survey(s) and other channels.
- Educate and make recommendations to business leader(s),
program/project leaders and senior leaders on change management
concepts and best practices to ensure the content they develop has
relevance and meaning for the Analytics Community.
- Partner with the division change lead and firm change network
to identify and assess risks, issues, and opportunities with
impacts for stakeholders related to other change underway.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Analytics and
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Communications or a
relevant field required
- Strong communication skills required - written, verbal and
- Prosci or equivalent change management certification required
within 6 months of hire
Preference for candidates with direct experience in:
- Creating SharePoint or similar site(s) for communication,
collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
- User Engagement or Change management for enterprise-level
Aptitude and ability to:
- Represent perspectives of internal and external stakeholders
and at all levels in the organization. Help them understand the
trade-offs between various approaches.
- Learn rapidly, quickly adapt and achieve results in ambiguous
situations where there is often no precedent.
- Work effectively in a matrixed analytics organization. Identify
and coordinate resources (people, systems, tools) not in your chain
of command. Recommend priority of work execution.
- Identify critical tasks, sequence work, identify dependencies
and decisions needed to achieve an end deliverable.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.2021 Corporate Equality Index
- Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that
received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on
LGBTQ workplace equality.
From The Human Rights Campaign. All
Rights Reserved2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No.
19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on
this prestigious list.J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked
"highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial
Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor
Edward Jones received the highest
score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010,
2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of
employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an
investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more
information.Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we
value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we
recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that
promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. to
learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition
to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Elgin , Strategy Analyst II, Analytics Enablement, Professions , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!