Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Production Assembler, in GILBERTS,
- Perform simple machine set-up.
- Assemble materials from individual components using detailed
written or verbal instructions.
- May perform simple screening, bagging, boxing or cutting
- Use a variety of hand tools and test equipment.
- Inspect/test work for quality, resolve simple problems,
recognize errors and correct or seek assistance.
- Ensure the acceptable housekeeping practices are followed. ---
Understand and follow applicable company practices, policies, and
- Follow all established safety regulations.
- Read and understand technical drawings, work orders, and
specifications to determine sequence of operations, materials
required, and procedures needed.
- Clean, prepare, and stage job materials for production
according to procedure.
- Inspect final product to ensure all specifications are
- Schedule maintenance and repairs of production equipment.
- Prior production experience Skills/Requirements:
- Cabling, harnessing, PCB Repair, SMT.
- Reading and math skills.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings, process
documents, and other visual aids.
- Able to resolve simple problems.
- Able to perform work in a quality and timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- General knowledge of screening making equipment and
- Basic knowledge of printing materials.
- Able to precisely measure. WORKING ENVIRONMENT Warehouse - Work
is generally performed in a warehouse environment. The noise level
is moderately quiet. Generally well ventilated and well lighted.
Employees may be exposed to all kinds of weather and may be
required to wear protective clothing. Operates heavy equipment.
Strict safety regulations may be required. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and
walking for up to 10% of the time. Work is physically strenuous and
workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds. Work
may require excessive bending or stooping. Employee required to
walk long distances repeatedly throughout the day. Employee
required to climb ladders. Employee required to use hand tools.
MENTAL REQUIREMENTS Employee required to calibrate precise
measurements. PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Elgin , Production Assembler, Professions , Gilberts, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!