Class A Driver (Industrial)
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 15, 2020
Clean Harbors in Elgin, IL is looking for a Class A CDL Driver to
join their safety conscious team! Class A Drivers perform driving
and equipment operating duties associated with projects such as
Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown,
emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning. Working
outside year-round in all types of weather. Work is local, and
schedule is primarily during the day, however must be flexible and
available for emergency situations and scheduled on call weeks.
Drivers can expect to be driving approximately 40% of their day,
and operating equipment for the remainder.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs driving duties associated with industrial tank
cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response,
site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Must enroll in hazmat endorsement within 30 days of hire
- Tanker endorsement preferred;
- 1 Year previous experience operating tanker or roll off
- Previous experience in a labor setting;
- Ability to use a mobile device.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials . Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Elgin , Class A Driver (Industrial), Professions , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!