Quality Assurance Lead
Posted on: September 10, 2019
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer
to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications,
software, video and services help our customers work safely and
more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through
smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or
reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the
world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to
keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola
Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and
Quality/Process Engineering is a group within the manufacturing
engineering and quality team supporting the entire manufacturing
In this role you will be responsible for:
1. Ensure the organization QMS conforms to customer, internal,
ISO9001, and Regulatory and Legal requirements.
2. Launch KPI guidelines for yearly goals.
3. Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal
processes, especially those that impact the quality of the
4. Dotted line lead and provide direction to MFG Engineering teams,
SQE, auditors, Cal/PM techs.
5. Report to top management on the QMS and site Quality KPI
performance, results of internal audits, ESD audits, corrective
actions highlighting Risk and Risk mitigation.
6. Lead site weekly Quality meeting and ensure management review
elements are covered as needed.
7. Keep up on standards, regulations, laws, issues, and news with
respect of product (service) quality.
8. prepare and coordinate internal audits and aide in 5s audit
9. Program manage all external/internal audit findings.
10. Monitor the quality reliability processes of the product.
11. Lead interdepartmental teams in order to focus them on quality
continuous improvement, providing them with concrete solutions.
12. Help establish quality criteria for the finished product
inspection, subassemblies, rework, processes and documents.
13. Review and validate manufacturing processes to ensure they are
14. Help document and follow up to material issues with internal or
15. Participate or lead in the solution of preventive and
corrective actions of products and processes.
16. Follow up and provide permanent solutions to the corrective
actions from customer complaints (DOA).
17. Participate or lead on FMEA updates or creation. SME for
FMEA/Control Plans, MSAs
18. Lead 6-Sigma Activities and be site SME.
1. B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or
2. 5+ years ascertainable experience in the area.
3. DOE, SPC and FMEA SME (MSI or ASQ Certified)
4. Internal Audit Lead certification. (MSI or ASQ Certified)
5. Six Sigma Belt. Minimum Green Belt, Black Belt Preferred (MSI or
6. ASQ Certification preferred: Quality Manager, Quality Engineer,
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or,
any other protected characteristic.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS
LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT..
Keywords: Motorola, Elgin , Quality Assurance Lead, Other , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!