RN-Case Manger - PRN-Registry - Hoffman Estates, IL - AMITA Health
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: June 28, 2019
We Are Hiring
RN Case Manager
Per Diem (Every other weekend and holidays required). Weekday
availability needed but not required.
AMITA Health: Saint Alexian Brothers Medical Center (Hoffman
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health () is a joint operating company formed by the
Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising
19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has
900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates
and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents
in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity
Coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient,
from admission to discharge.
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating
patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health
providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation,
appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and
treatment options for post-discharge care.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- BSN preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of clinical experience working in acute care
hospital setting strongly preferred.
- Required to work every other weekend & holidays.
- New grads will not be considered for per diem positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital
status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other
legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Elgin , RN-Case Manger - PRN-Registry - Hoffman Estates, IL - AMITA Health, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!