Registered Nurse Educator - Childbirth Education PRN - SAMC - Hoffman Estates
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: June 28, 2019
We Are Hiring
RN-Educator - ChildBirth Education 001 - PRN,Day - AMITA Health
SAMC - Hoffman Estates,IL
Approximately 8 to 16 hours per month
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health () is a joint operating company formed by the
Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising
19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has
900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates
and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents
in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates educational activities
planning for an assigned service or population.
- Collaborates with nurse managers and staff to assess learning
needs and competencies.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates educational plans/programs
and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate
achievement of learning goals.
- Identifies and/or develops teaching tools and instructional
- Keeps records of educational activities and prepares
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Educator specializing in Childbirth credentialed from the
Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- BSN strongy preferred
- Three years childbirth teaching experience strongly preferred.
Three years in the healthcare setting preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital
status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other
legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Elgin , Registered Nurse Educator - Childbirth Education PRN - SAMC - Hoffman Estates, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!