Case Aide- PT Substance Use
Company: Lutheran Social Services of Illinois
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), is a leading
not-for-profit organization providing healing, justice and
wholeness to people and communities. For over 150 years, LSSI has
made a difference in the lives of children and families, and we're
still a strong, viable presence in the State of Illinois,
continuing that commitment to making a difference.
LSSI is hiring a part-time Case-Aide, for Tuesday, Wednesday &
Sunday from 4:00PM-12:00AM. The Case Aide position includes
assisting clinical staff in providing services to our clients. The
Case Aide will also be responsible for monitoring the milieu,
observing clients during medication times and documentation.
Benefits and Perks:LSSI is growing! Come be a part of this
rewarding environment, and enjoy the knowledge that you're helping
make a positive difference in the lives of others, as well as these
- On Demand Flexible Paydays for earned wages through an app
called Dayforce Wallet.
- Competitive salary based upon relevant education, experience
- Salary $14.00/Hour.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Comprehensive benefits package for Full-Time employees includes
healthcare insurance, up to 26 days of paid time off per calendar
year, 11 paid holidays, sick time, 403(b) plan, Employee Assistance
Program, and flexible hours.
- The paid training you need to learn, grow, and succeed!
- Maintain Therapeutic environment.
- Make appropriate referrals as needed.
- Monitor clients and assist clinical staff when needed.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures.
- Complete all required Carelogic input related to client
- Communicate with clinical staff any changes in client
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural
- Learn to utilize the E.H.R. (Electronic Health Record) as an
essential tool to complete clinical documentation & other job
- Work in collaboration with other teams, programs, and
departments. Position Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Annual TB test.
- Excellent communication, organization, presentation and
pc/computer skills (including proficiency with Microsoft Office -
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) along with other related
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Lutheran Social Services of Illinois, Elgin , Case Aide- PT Substance Use, Other , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!