Company: Alden Estates and Courts of Huntley
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Alden Estates and Courts of Huntley - JOB SUMMARY
- Responsible for carrying out and documenting the activities of
the Restorative Program in accordance with current federal, state,
and local standards, guidelines and regulations, facility policies.
The objective is to ensure the highest degree of quality care is
maintained at all times.
- Successful completion of a nursing arts course in an accredited
nurse training program as evidenced by a diploma, certificate, or
other written verification from the school and successful
completion of the Department approved nursing assistant competency
evaluation or successful completion of a United States military
training program that includes the content of the Basic Nursing
Assistant Training Program
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must possess current CPR certificate or become certified within
two weeks of employment.
- Demonstrate interest and/or knowledge in restorative, ADL,
splint, and ROM programs.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language in
an understandable manner.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such actions.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers,
family members, visitors, personnel, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
- Must possess ability and the willingness to work harmoniously
with other personnel.
- Must personable, enthusiastic, and resourceful.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of
- Must possess sight/hearing senses or use prosthetics that will
enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements
of this position can be fully met.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with the customers,
family members, personnel, and support agencies.
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled,
elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people.
- May be required to lift, push, pull and move equipment,
supplies, and customer in excess of 50 lbs. throughout the
- Is subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases,
conditions, etc., including exposure to the (HIV) AIDS and
Hepatitis B viruses.
- Assure all restorative procedures are followed in accordance
with established policies.
- Assist in developing a written plan of care for each customer
that identifies the problems/needs of the customer.
- Attends and actively participates in customer care plan
- Attend and participate in continuing education
- Recommend to the Clinical Support Supervisor the equipment and
supply needs of the department.
- Prepare materials and supplies needed for daily
- Record daily participation of customers in the Restorative
- Provides assistance with activities of daily living.
- Attend staff meetings, etc., as directed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Alden Estates and Courts of Huntley, Elgin , Restorative Aide, Other , Huntley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...