Posted on: January 27, 2023
Coilcraft, Inc. is a privately-held, global manufacturing
organization with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. Coilcraft
operates in a wide range of industries; including
telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband
communications, and consumer electronics. We are seeking a skilled
Toolmaker individual to join our Automation team.Job
- Assist with the manufacture of tools, fixtures, sketches and
- Provide expertise regarding complex tooling, materials,
inspection, machining methods and maintenance.
- Perform precision machining and grinding .
- Work to very close tolerances (up to .0002).
- Use precision measuring instruments to check accuracy of work
such as calipers, microscopes and vision inspection.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machine shop
- Actively investigate new technologies and materials. Job
- 2 year technical or vocational school preferred.
- 5+ years toolmaking or mold making experience.
- EDM experience a plus
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, blueprints and
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills and SolidWorks knowledge
- Strong work ethic and follow throughEqual Opportunity Employer:
disability/veteranThis position may require compliance with ITAR
export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have
permanent resident status.
Keywords: Coilcraft, Elgin , Toolmaker, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!