Company: Durex Cary Facility
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Work in a secure environment.
- Maintain and operate the chemical room, including the
- Obtain and prepare all anodizing materials.
- Assemble components in accordance with work orders, routers,
- Preparation of mask castings in accordance with job
instructions and drawings
- Carry out quality assurance and operational checks.
- Prepare parts for the next work order.
- Fill out and submit inspection reports.
- Complete the project on time.
- Actively participate in initiatives that promote continual
- Obey the skills and instructions of seasoned operators.
- Make sure you have all of the necessary personal protective
- As needed, provide training to coworkers.
- Operator in the chemical room as a backup
- Complete the project on time.Qualifications
- Read and follow written and spoken directions.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Multitasking, prioritizing, and working under time
- Team player and lifelong learner
- Determine and employ the necessary tooling and fixtures.
- Visual acuity is required to inspect aluminum for various
defects in quality.
- Understanding of how to clean surfaces before and after they've
- Working overtime is essential.
- To avoid destroying the goods, understand how to handle
it.Identify and employ the necessary tooling and processes.You
should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Assembly SkillsSalary info:$16 - $18 / hr
Keywords: Durex Cary Facility, Elgin , Machine Operator, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!