Company: Greatlink International Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Greatlink International, Inc. fast growing interconnect contract
manufacture located in Elgin, Illinois is now searching for
dedicated, hardworking individuals to build our wire harnesses and
cable assemblies to add to our Production Team. Greatlink is
looking for individuals who are motivated, eager to grow with a
company, and are looking to expand their professional skill set.
Greatlink has a small, talented team that are interested in taking
customer projects and helping them manufacture them better. We have
a generous benefit package for full time eligible employees that is
100% for by the Company.
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints and detailed work
instructions in order to build quality assemblies and
- Ability to gather materials and tooling necessary to perform
work in an organized manner.
- Routes, wires, and assembles electronic components using wire
- Operate semi-automatic equipment such as crimp presses, wire
twisters and wire strippers.
- Use of a solder iron to solder wires to switches or
- Performs soldering, building of wire and cable assemblies and
other assembly operations.
- Packaging completed assemblies and preparing for shipment.
- Assists in daily cycle counting of material.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Qualification and
SkillsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must possess
the outlined experience level, education, training, minimum years
of experience, product or industry knowledge plus any
certifications in order to be considered.
- Wire harness or cable assembly experience highly
- 1 to 2 years assembly/production experience and a strong
- Must have soldiering experience.
- Attention to detail, excellent hand dexterity.
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Possesses effective communication skills and a great
- IPC-610 certified a plus but not required.
- Ability to recognize issues and communicate problems that arise
to their manager. Essential Job Function Requirements
- Ability to stand while working.
- Ability to distinguish colored wires for accurate assembly
- Ability to handle small parts.
- Pull/push motion up to 10lbs frequently.Lifting Requirements:
May lift up to 20 pounds. PI202077676
Keywords: Greatlink International Inc., Elgin , Assembler/Operator II, Other , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!