Company: Magnetic Technologies Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job purposeOutstanding opportunity for an individual to become
part of the inside sales team focused on selling into Aerospace,
Automotive, Consumer, Energy and Industrial marketplaces.
Individual must be capable of multi-tasking and provide a
professional image of the company both verbally and in writing.
This position will be responsible for primary contact between the
facility and customers in terms of actively contacting customer,
quote generation, follow-up, order placement, expediting, and
contractual negotiations. The successful Account Specialist will
determine the best way to go about servicing the customer and
ensuring timely follow up to various inquiries, utilizing the
resources around them as necessary. Duties and responsibilities
- The primary purpose of the Account Specialist is to support
established customers through aid in account management, business
development, and new opportunities. The product sold is primarily
Alnico Magnets and Precision Thin Metals.
- Ensuring accurate completion of quote requests in an expedient
- Follow-up of quotes submitted to ensure Arnold Magnetic
Technologies understands what is needed to win the business.
- Manage customer requirements including portals, score cards,
expedites, OTD, pull ins, push outs, etc.
- Be the point person within the organization for designated
customers and their portals. Facilitate training and roll out as
required and appropriate. Create and manage work instructions for
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
information; responding to requests.
- Entering customer orders and communicating delivery schedules.
Updating as required.
- Maintain CRM system and files as appropriate, including
detailed call reports.
- Understanding drawings and qualifying requirements including
all specifications on drawings. Communicate with customer to define
at a high level the expectations and application needs.
- Employ a consultative and technical focus while at the same
time maintaining a relationship based selling approach with the
intent of expanding sales opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
- BA Business Administration required.
- Experience in technical sales or marketing a must.
- Business Development/Sales/Marketing Experience.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Sales and Customer
- Prior leadership experience a plus.
- Occasional travel may be required - less than 10%.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, time management, analytical and critical
- Technical: Technical competence to understand the products we
sell and the methods used in their manufacture. Experience with
like products, a plus.
- Commercially Astute: Able to interface with customers at all
levels. Be able to articulate Arnold's value proposition. The end
result is for Arnold materials to become specified into a new
- Entrepreneurial: The candidate needs to work with the team to
seek out new opportunities that can utilize our unique material
capabilities, and identify ways to improve our systems to embrace
the philosophy that "speed wins".
- Creativity: How can we apply Arnold's unique technologies in
order to solve emerging application issues? Working conditions
- Sedentary Office Environment
- May be exposed to industrial oils, toner, coolants, solvents,
lubricants, adhesive and other chemicals. NOTE: All safety
precautions will be used.
- Could be exposed to work areas with excessive noise. NOTE: Ear
protection available.Physical requirements
- Could require intermittent and long periods of sitting and/or
- Required to do repetitive work, with fingers and hands
- Periodic lifting of materials not to exceed 25 pounds. Arnold
Magnetic Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or
characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/General
Keywords: Magnetic Technologies Corporation, Elgin , Account Specialist, Other , Marengo, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!