Company: Durex Industries
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Using a turning machine, fabricates very precise machined
- Set up the forming fixtures.
- Examine the production blueprints and get the tooling
- Install, shape, and finish parts according to mold
- Update reporting system with finished work.
- Keep track of orders that need to be performed on a weekly
- With the proper equipment, inspect and document completed
- Ability to utilize hand tools (such as pneumatic tools,
wrenches, hammers, and chisels) and read calipers, scales, rulers,
- Understand thread diameters and sizes.
- Prints to read and interpret
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work independently or with
minimal supervision from the Team Lead.
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
Keywords: Durex Industries, Elgin , Mechanical Assembler, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!