Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you interested in working with a growing organization
supporting company sales initiatives, the sales team, and our
customers across the US? We now have a great opportunity available
for a* Customer Support Representative* to join the team in our
Elgin, IL, corporate headquarters!
*What We Will Do for You: *
While you take care of our sales team and our customers, we take
care of you by offering a comprehensive comp & benefits package for
your health and wellness which includes:
* Weekly paychecks
* Generous time off (PTO and company holidays)
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, company-paid life
insurance and disability insurance with supplemental options for
purchase, flex spending plans, and more!
* A 401K retirement savings plan with company match
* An Employee Assistance Program
* Employee discounts, referral bonus programs, and more!
*What You Will Do: *
As a backbone of the sales and customer support team, you will play
a key role by working closely with the Regional Sales Managers in
servicing their current and prospective customers to help achieve
both company and individual sales goals. You will provide territory
and customer support services including administering sales quotes
(generation, approval, database updates, bid assistance), providing
marketing support for sales team, assisting with projects by
scheduling meetings, acting as a liaison for those projects and
customers, administering contracts and working with various company
systems ensuring accurate job and project-related data is entered.
You will participate in weekly team calls, run regular and ad hoc
reports, follow up with customers, and provide other types of
administrative support to help us meet our sales goals all while
providing first class customer service support!
*Apply now if you have*:
* Strong administrative experience including strong attention to
detail and accurate data entry skills
* Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
* Strong ability to provide professional, efficient, and friendly
customer and sales team support services
* Strong ability to communicate cross functionally as needed
* Strong ability to manage customer inquiries via phone, email,
online, or in person
* Solid ability to multitask in a company that is growing fast
* An associate's or bachelor's degree in communication or marketing
(or related) preferred
* A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in customer services, sales,
or a similar administrative support role
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and CRM software or cloud
platforms such as Monday Board, Salesforce, ZOHO, etc.
*_We look forward to talking with YOU!_*
*Who is Duke's?*
Duke's is a dynamic, growing business that specializes in services
and products for the municipal water and wastewater industry. With
over 300 million miles of pipes serviced, we focus on improving the
wastewater/stormwater collection system through our innovative and
cost-effective inspection, maintenance, and repair services. With
long-standing customers across the country, and the continued
growing need to solve our nation's infrastructure problems, Duke's
is looking to continue growing our team.
*_Duke's is a Drug Free Workplace._*
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Duke's, Elgin , Customer Service Representative, Other , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!