CNC Setup Operator
Company: Durex Industries
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Operates turning and milling centers in accordance with work
orders, routers, and designs to fabricate highly precision-machined
- By analyzing plans, samples, blueprints, and manuals, and
implementing digital instructions, set up close tolerance and
- Signs off on and completes forms, reports, logs, and records to
- Conducts quality assurance and operational checks.
Precision measuring equipment is used to verify parts.
- Must have a sense of urgency and be mechanically
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, and occasionally
lift up to 30 pounds.
- Able to work 8-10 hours every day, including 5 hours on
Saturday if necessary.
- It is preferable to have a high school diploma or a
- Reading calipers, micrometers, indicators, an edge finder, and
- A fundamental understanding of CNC Cutting tools and
- Ability to deburr and handle parts in accordance with customer
- Work on your own
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Mill (3-4 axis VMC)
- CNC Lathe (2-4 axis)
Keywords: Durex Industries, Elgin , CNC Setup Operator, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!