Sanitation Flex Tech - Part-time
Company: COMPACT INDUSTRIES, INC.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description: Since 1963, compact Industries has been the leading
contract manufacturer of dry food products to the Fortune 500
companies that market the national brands you know and love.
Compact Industries partners with its customer in the Custom
Blending & Contract Packaging, Retail, Food service, Office Coffee
Service & Vending maker segments to deliver quality food products
with 216,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space.
Compact Industries offers total rewards package, including
attractive benefits, retirement saving programs, and tuition
assistance. Work with an established team of long-term employees.
This is a part-time role working 5 hours a day Monday through
Friday.Purpose: Clean, sanitize, maintain all areas inside and
outside the building following all sanitation procedures and safety
- According to the area assigned, follow cleaning procedures to
keep the area clean and neat.
- Make sure all the cleaning tools for employees are on place
like brushes, gloves, soap, napkins, garbage cans, etc.
- Maintain the inside areas of the warehouse to the standard
level required by Master Sanitation Schedule, procedures, and
- Maintain the outside areas of the building to the standard
level required by the Master Sanitation Schedule and safety
- Maintain sanitation tools and equipment in clean and working
- Some of the functions includes but are not limited to sweeping,
mopping, vacuuming, dusting, pulling trash, cleaning, painting,
arranging, organizing, etc.
- Service other departments in areas relating to sanitation,
sanitation tools, or sanitation procedures.
- Inform the supervisor or manager about stock inventory
shortages for sanitation items
- Move cans or drums of powder. Weekly:
- General clean of all machine rooms, blending area, warehouse
and production floor as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule
or department heads. Monthly:
- Other functions assigned but not limited to painting,
gardening, snow removal, organizing, sanitation equipment operation
etc. Occasional, Infrequent:
- Prepare the building for audits and customer visits.
- Some tasks may be required off-site of the facility.
- Assisting with company events. WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL
- Walking and standing 100% of the time
- Lift boxes up to 100 pounds
- Lift, pull up to 100 pounds
- Move cans or drums of liquids
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, dust areas,
moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions as
heights, weather variations, etc.
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be
loud. Noise levels has been tested and it is under the
- This position may be performed in outside weather conditions
Requirements: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Be able to drive a Lift truck is a plus
- Available to perform duties inside/outside of the facility
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Ability to follow instructions, learn new skills, and apply
those skills. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School or equivalent WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Food industry or related.PM18
Keywords: COMPACT INDUSTRIES, INC., Elgin , Sanitation Flex Tech - Part-time, Other , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!