Posted on: September 24, 2022
General Summary of Duties: Responsible for providing exceptional
customer service in all aspects of a fine dining experience.
Typical Working Conditions: Work is performed in a fine dining
restaurant environment; with limited access space in restaurant
area; continual guest contact required; ability to tolerate varying
conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, air quality
and food smells.
Example of Duties (includes but is not limited to the
- .Familiarize yourself with menu items available
- Ability to upsell food and beverage items, including
knowledgeable wine service.
- Utilize alcohol awareness training at all times.
- Verify legal drinking age.
- Enter all guests' orders in the Point of Sale (POS)
- Ensure that food presentation is appealing.
- Perform all other tasks that may be assigned in the future.
Qualifications: High school diploma/GED preferred; one year serving
experience in a fine dining establishment preferred. Wine course
Certificate/License: Level 3 Occupational Illinois Gaming Board
License; Illinois Sanitation Certification; Illinois Alcohol
Keywords: Caesars, Elgin , SERVER-Part time, Other , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!