Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: The Sheridan at Tyler Creek
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can
embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of
those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation,
Respect & Teamwork.This position is responsible for providing
licensed nursing services to residents, following the guidelines
provided by Senior Lifestyle Corporation. This position reports to
the Director of Nursing/Health and Wellness Director and may be
required to supervise other staff positions.
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height, weight, and fluid
- Recognize abnormal changes in body functioning and importance
of reporting such changes to a supervisor.
- Assist as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming,
dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily
- Transfer, position, and turn residents.
- Provide skin care.
- Contribute to the residents assessment and the plan of
- Provide nursing rehabilitation/restorative nursing
- Care for residents with dementia.
- Follow the schedule of residents needs set out by
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Promote and protect resident rights, assist residents to make
informed decisions, treat residents with dignity and respect,
protect residents personal belongings, report suspected abuse or
neglect, avoid the need for physical restraints in accordance with
the current professional standards, and support independent
expression, choice, and decision-making consistent with applicable
law and regulation.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the
- Respect residents confidentiality.
- Familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Understand duties during a fire drill and is familiar with
- Attend all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a skilled, sub-scute, assisted living or
memory care setting.
- CNA licensure if required by state.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks
safely and effectively.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedicated, compassionate, and energetic.
- English fluency preferred.If this all sounds good to you, then
we look forward to meeting you!
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible
team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits,
short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off.All
Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an
application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages
before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of
COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to
the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and
all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may
apply.PandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA),
Location: Elgin, IL - 60123 , PL: 547248906Required
Keywords: The Sheridan at Tyler Creek, Elgin , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!