Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Comfortable interacting with large and small companies
- Has reconciled accounts and understands difference between
- Support the daily credit hold and release program by printing
accounts receivable aging's and the listing of expected customer
- Utilize client specific EDI Systems and webportals
- Submit electronic invoices through customers portals
- Print sales invoices and customer statements and mailing
- Code cash receipts for application
- Convert customers from manual check to electronic payments -
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Accounts Receivable
- This job does involve some B2B collections, so candidates must
be comfortable with collecting (no set goals)
- Experience with an ERP system (they use an inhouse but must
have experience with a large ERP)
- Experience directly interfacing with customers, large and small
vendors (great written and oral communication)
- Looking for someone to hit the ground running and impact their
Accounts Receivable and Collections
- Intermediate excel experience (needed for reconciliation and
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business or Accounting
preferred - -Why Work Here?
- Team is friendly and works as a team both in the office as well
- Our current contractors and employees we have sent to this
company love working there!
- The office in Cary operates as a small company but the
organization has multiple locations
- Work Environment: 4 total employees who report to the Credit
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never
contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients'
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Elgin , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!