Company: Durex Cary Facility
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Cleaning machined aluminum castings with spray alcohol, water,
and/or acetone Remove machining marks, dents, and scuff marks with
various equipment such as a palm sander, air orbital sander
(scotchbrite pad), and grit sandpaper.
- Conduct part checks both during and after the process.
- Produce a product dependent on the amount of time it takes to
- Always work in a safe manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by doing housekeeping
- Other departmental responsibilities as assignedQualifications
- Although a high school diploma or GED is desired, it is not
- Ability to rotate aluminum castings ranging in weight and size
from 5 to 50 pounds during the polishing process.Physical
- Stand up from time to time.
- Sitting on a regular basis
- Lifting/carrying 50 lbs. on occasion; 6-8 lbs. on a regular
- Pulling every now and then
- Fine manipulations are uncommon.
- Constantly grabbing powerYou should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Assembly SkillsSalary info:$17 - $17 / hr
Keywords: Durex Cary Facility, Elgin , Manufacturing Polisher, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!