Project Leader-Portfolio Operations Support
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
Digital Portfolio Operations Purpose Statement: Enable the value
and alignment of digital portfolios through improving operational
process efficiency and standards
Our Responsibilities Across Digital Product Portfolios
- Reporting and Communication
- Intake and prioritization
- Feedback loops
- MetricsWe are looking for an innovative contributor with
exceptional problem-solving and leadership skills who is passionate
about playing a key role in supporting Edward Jones' strategic
journey toward Human-Centered Complete Wealth Management.
As a Project Leader, you will be a trusted advisor working with
leaders across the area and the firm. This role is an opportunity
to lead groups to define and deliver business outcomes (get results
through others, delegation, provide coaching and feedback) and an
opportunity to manage up and influence other leaders. It requires
experience with high-risk, complex business projects, and requires
a high degree of strategic thinking, planning, organizing, driving
for results, communication, and adapting to change.
You will be joining a growing team of high-energy associates who
drive for results with tenure ranging from months to decades,
dedicated to personal development, inclusion and diversity.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and
relationships across multiple areas, divisions, project
- Play a key role in coordinating and developing bi-annual budget
presentations, collaborating with Finance and Product teams to
ensure deadlines are met.
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings requiring effective
engagement strategies, willingness to pivot and adjust based on the
needs of the audience, identifying the most critical needs,
ensuring and following up on actions, communicating progress, and
providing thought leadership in problem solving.
- Leading moderate to large scope initiatives, often spanning
- Planning, identifying, analyzing and resolving issues and risks
suggesting prevention and mitigation strategies, as
- Facilitate intake process, prioritization and roadmap
- Demonstrate thought leadership, innovative tendencies, and an
ability to drive for results, including process improvement and
capability building initiatives.
- Partner with business leaders and team to structure the
questions to address, organize the work, manage resources, oversee
and/or conduct analysis, synthesize findings, and develop
- Partner with business leaders and team to scope, define and
coordinate roadmaps, critical paths, dependency matrices, and
resources to manage tasks.
- Effectively have span of influence in managing up, resolving
conflict across multiple groups, and impacting processes and
approaches used across the area and the firm
- Make and communicate complex decisions and/or recommendations
with consideration for risks and long-term impacts. Some decisions
may be in gray areas where little or no guidance is
- Proficiency in various project/collaboration tools: Aha!, Jira,
SharePoint, Mural etc.
- 3+ years strong strategic project management experience at the
- 3+ years of financial services industry or related
- Working understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset
- Superior presentation skills.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills.
- Experience facilitating meetings with executives and other
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in execution in Agile and Agile
- Project management certification (PMP) or Agile Certification
(scrum) a plus.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the
Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six
spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee
Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D.
Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors
in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial
Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction
among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit
jdpower.com/awards for more information.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn
more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to
base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Elgin , Project Leader-Portfolio Operations Support, Other , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!