Lamination Machine Operator - Night Shift
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionShifts available:
- Night A Shift; 6:00 pm to 6:30 am, working Sun/W/Th and
M/T/F/Sat Rotating Days in our Cary, IL locationRequirements:
- High diploma or GED preferred.
- 1+ year previous Lamination Machine Operation experience
- Ability to read and use a Ruler/Tape Measure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read, and figure footage required for job.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Physical activity involves lifting, bending crouching, walking,
sitting standing, kneeling, pulling, stretching and reaching
throughout the shift without accommodations.
- Previous ISO experience in a manufacturing or light industrial
environment, preferred.The Lamination Machine Operator at Technipaq
is responsible for producing quality film consistently. They are
able to manage the machine and workers at all times and any other
tasks to ensure the machine is running at the highest level, and
producing a quality product in accordance with the customer's
specifications. The Operator position reports to our Lamination
Department Supervisor but will interact with all levels of the
company, in order to make sure customer specifications are adhered
to.Lamination Machine Operators report to our Lamination Lead and
interact with all levels of the company in order to make sure
customer specifications and quality guidelines are met.Technipaq is
family owned and operated serving the medical device and
pharmaceutical packaging industry since 1984. We started as a small
one machine company and now operate over 100,000 square feet of
manufacturing space with 3 manufacturing and warehouse facilities
and 180+ employees. Our manufacturing facilities perform the
laminating, slitting, sheeting, die cutting, fabricating, and
flexographic printing of pouches, lids and roll stock produced in a
variety of sizes from foil, film, Tyvek and paper laminates. We
offer employees a full benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, paid Sick and Vacation time, 401(k) with a company match,
and paid holidays.
Keywords: Technipaq, Elgin , Lamination Machine Operator - Night Shift, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!