Machine Operator 2 - 2nd Shift - $20.35/hr + $1 Shift Premium
Company: Stryker Corporation
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Why manufacturing at Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the #1Best Workplace in Manufacturing
and Production in the United States by Fortune Magazine since
Are you interested in getting hands-on experience with products
that are making an impact on people's lives? As a member of our
manufacturing team, that is exactly what you will do! At Stryker,
you will join a team of amazing people who treat each other like
family, while working with products that are improving and saving
Need another reason to apply? Here are 5 reasons to join our
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance
benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off
plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness
programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase
programs; and service and performance awards - not to mention
various social and recreational activities.
2nd Shift: M-F 3pm-11pm
$20.35/Hour plus $1/Hour shift premium
At Stryker, our manufacturing team works with products that are
improving and saving people's lives. This is done by providing our
customers with the best equipment. The manufacturing environment
and culture for this role are fast-paced. You will join a team of
amazing people who treat each other like family, Value and Support
Diversity and Inclusion.
Who we want
Workstyle: Perform tasks that are generally routine and manual with
high attention to detail.
Performance: Deliver high-quality products.
Team Player: Build positive relationships with others to achieve
Reliable: Manage time, to ensure being at work on time and
effectively get the job done.
* Run machine(s) independently, or with a team and complete all
necessary quality checks.
* Responsible for communicating with the rest of their line
regarding production and quality issues when applicable.
* Stop production line when suspect product is identified.
* Perform suspect quality inspection when applicable.
* Adhere to and sustain 6s requirements in work area.
* Attend and participate in performance metrics review
* Accurately account for labor using associated production system
and the specific job codes for the department.
* Stock and operate work area.
* Perform minor process adjustments to machines e.g. clear jams
from packing machines or bagger machines.
* Coordinate and communicate when a Technician is needed for
problems with production equipment.
* Maintain safety rules and keep area in a clean and orderly
* Maintain GMP, GDP and quality standards.
* Complete all required training in a timely manner.
* Maintain compliance with company policies and mission
* Perform or assist with in-process quality checks where
* Perform or assist with lot closings and openings.
* Communicate with material handlers when components are
* Effectively communicate with coworkers, and incoming/outgoing
shifts on the previous shift's performance.
* Ability to meet work schedule and meet overtime requirements,
* Ability to read and understand procedures, safety sheets,
instructions, and policies in English
* Attention to detail
* Must work well in teams and with minimal supervision.
* Basic math skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* H.S. Diploma/GED
* Manufacturing experience in cGMP environment.
* Job is performed by standing or walking for the 8 hour shift.
* Must be capable of maneuvering and lifting 50 pounds
intermittently with or without mechanical assistance.
* Maneuver material handling devices such as pallet jacks and roll
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for
this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies
and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare
better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics,
Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help
improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a
Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about
our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Keywords: Stryker Corporation, Elgin , Machine Operator 2 - 2nd Shift - $20.35/hr + $1 Shift Premium, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!