Administrative Clerk / Receptionist
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Conveniently located less than two miles from Amita Health St.
Joseph Hospital and Advocate Sherman Hospital, River Crossing of
Elgin is tucked into the bustling community of Elgin. River
Crossing of Elgin provides top of the line care and rehabilitation
services, designed around our residents' needs. Through
personalized care plans our residents experience quality care in
our 139-bed center. River Crossing of Elginis among the 19% of U.S.
skilled nursing facilities that have been recognized as a Best
Nursing Home for 2019-20 by U.S. News and World Report.
-Administrative Clerk/Receptionist-Part Time- Needed Evenings and
Weekends -We are seeking an energetic Administrative
Clerk/Receptionist to join our team. In this role, you are
responsible for the first impression we make on all patients and
visitors and for providing support to the community. - You'll
handle front desk reception duties like answering and directing
phone calls, delivering messages, and most importantly greeting all
associates and guests with courtesy and a smile!What's in it for
you? - -
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. - Several great
medical plans to choose from
- Vacation and/or Paid Time off
- Career Ladders and scholarship opportunities!
- 401k retirement plan: - 100% match of your contribution up to
3%; 50% match up to 5%
- Robust tuition reimbursement: - Up to $5,250 - Full-Time,
$2,500 - Part-Time Annually!*
- Continuing education credits
- Free meal each shift you work*with qualifying conditions
- Minimum of 1 years of related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including
grammar, punctuation, proofreading, spelling and telephone
- Self motivated, detail oriented, dependable, professional, and
ability to multi-task a must.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word and Outlook.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
and various managers in a fast-paced environment.Come join our
family -where our -team members dedicate themselves to love without
limits and -where they -live -by -the standards -of -our
safety-first, -family always philosophy -Click Apply to join us!Go
to our website for more info and career opportunities
Keywords: AbleHearts, Elgin , Administrative Clerk / Receptionist, Other , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!