Company: Sonoco Products Co,
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Pay starts at $20.61/hour
2nd Shift 3pm-11pm $0.50/hour shift differential
3rd Shift 11pm-7am $1/hour shift differential
Location: 11287 Kiley Drive Huntley, IL 60142
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sets up thermoforming machines for operation
* Mounts dies, molds and loads rolls of raw materials into the
* Engages machine to produce parts and maintains continuous
* Performs troubleshooting and quality control checks.
* Performs routine maintenance on machines.
* Works with Packer/Inspectors to resolve any quality issues as
* Directs Packers/Inspectors to work in other areas when machine is
down for troubleshooting or set up.
* Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
* Performs other work duties or functions as assigned.
Physical and Visual Activities/Demands:
* Standing, walking, bending, reaching, reading, writing and
* Lifting up to 50 pounds.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good manual dexterity and agility.
* Good leadership skills.
* High school Diploma or equivalent
* 6 months set up operator experience
* 1 year previous production line experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and
do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any
other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national
origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital
status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, or any legally protected
Keywords: Sonoco Products Co,, Elgin , Machine Operator, Other , Huntley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!