Company: COMPACT INDUSTRIES, INC.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description: Since 1963, compact Industries has been the leading
contract manufacturer of dry food products to the Fortune 500
companies that market the national brands you know and love.
Compact Industries partners with its customer in the Custom
Blending & Contract Packaging, Retail, Food service, Office Coffee
Service & Vending maker segments to deliver quality food products
with 216,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space.
Compact Industries offers total rewards package, including
attractive benefits, retirement saving programs, and tuition
assistance. Work with an established team of long-term employees.
Apply with us today to become a part of our growing team! PURPOSE:
Develop, coordinate and effectively facilitate training programs
for Compact Industries, Inc. employees.RESPONSIBILITIES: Daily:
Employee mentor Conduct training sessions such as new employee
orientation, on-the-job training with new hires, and train
incumbent employees on different pieces of equipment. Train hourly
production employees to perform duties according to product
specifications and co-packing equipment. Complete progress reports
on employees until they qualify for the assigned position. Review
the progress reports with Manager and Supervisor. Maintain accurate
training data. Develop and promote positive working relationships
with new hires, peers and leaders. Address and retrain employees
exhibiting behavior that is contrary to training. Other duties as
assigned by leadershipWeekly: Actively participate in production
and shift start up meetings. Ensure Job Hazard/Safety Analysis are
completed for each position/title. Assess on-going training needs
and recommend/develop training solutions/modules. Create and enter
training modules into Alchemy. Oversee Safety Program including:
daily safety walk checking for unsafe behaviors, damaged equipment
improper PPE usage, etc. Update and review Alchemy non-compliance
training reports. Address any glaring deficiencies with leaders of
departments. Update all safety logs post-incident. Enter all
records of safety meetings and trainings into Alchemy. Monthly:
Facilitate the monthly Safety Meeting. Maintain the OSHA log.
Conduct departmental or Company trainingsOccasional, Infrequent:
Assist with special plant events. Act as back-up to support
production..Requirements: WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL
- Lifting up to 50 Lb.
- Walking and standing 95% of the timeCOMPUTER / EQUIPMENT
- Working knowledge of MS Office--Excel, Word, Outlook
- Alchemy knowledge is a plusADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Ability to work with teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Flexibility in schedule (may be asked to work second
- Ability to lead, champion and facilitate projects as
- BA/BS degree preferredWORK EXPERIENCE:
- One year of previous food industry experience is preferred
- Training & Development experience PM18 PI177165238
Keywords: COMPACT INDUSTRIES, INC., Elgin , Training Supervisor, Other , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!