Lead LMS and Training Coordinator
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: May 12, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
with Takeda's and . I further attest that all information I submit
in my employment application is true to the best of my
knowledge.Job DescriptionJob Title: Lead LMS (Learning Management &
System) and Training CoordinatorLocation: Round Lake, IlAbout the
role:This position is responsible for the day-to-day technical and
operational support for Takeda's Learning Management System (LMS),
acting as the first-line customer support for end-users. The
incumbent must be capable of working in a fast-paced virtual
environment that supports the site and Global initiatives to ensure
training is prioritized and compliant. Responsibilities including
educating employees and leaders on how to use the system
efficiently to manage the training of their teams. The incumbent
provides LMS administration, report creation, system maintenance,
and ongoing training and support. Need to have strong computer and
customer focus skills as it relates to a training environment.
Excellent time management, prioritization, and flexibility skills
are an essential function of the role.How you will contribute:
- Provide end-user troubleshooting concerning SABA issues,
monitor reoccurring issues to mitigate problems in the future.
- Monitor reoccurring issues with scheduled training and process
gaps then proactively identifies potential sources to help increase
our efficiency and enhancements.
- Track new hire training progress and ensure timely completion
of assigned training.
- Track employee training assignments and modify them as
- Support inspection requests for training reports
- Participate in migrating current LMS to SAP
- Deliver technical training as required
- Prepare reports on training completion and update business
units on training progress.
- Complete special projects related to training or continuous
improvement as required.
- Monitor LMS performance and identify/correct LMS system
- Troubleshoot issues with the LMS.What you bring to Takeda:
- High school diploma or GED. - 6+ -years of experience or AA or
higher with 4+ years related work experience.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed written/electronic
instructions and have good verbal/written communication
- Be able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Must have customer service and leadership attitude to take
ownership of problems.
- Must be able to read, write and converse in English.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions
and have good verbal/written communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, be able to work
effectively and efficiently in a team environment and provide
constructive feedback and coaching.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
- Learning management System experience and functionality,
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal, and written
- Ability to support the site to develop need-based training
- Work with site teams on continuous improvement projects.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skillset to ensure
sustainable solutions.What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursementImportant Considerations
- At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products.
As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing
facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the
product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and
wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail
polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work
supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and
Celite that may require respiratory protection.
- Must be able to conduct work virtually and in-person
- Must be able to work overtime as needed to ensure business
needs are met
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring
special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements
and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet, and
body as required.More about us:At Takeda, we are transforming
patient care through the development of novel specialty
pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda
is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to
grow through life-changing work.Certified as a Global Top Employer,
Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and
strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive,
collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an
unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter
Future to people around the world.This posting excludes Colorado
applicants.#ZR1 #GMSGQ #LI-MA1EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsUSA - IL - Round
Lake - Drug DeliveryWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Elgin , Lead LMS and Training Coordinator, Other , Huntley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!