Risk Minimization Specialist
Company: Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Summary: The Risk Minimization Specialist will manage
the administrative components of vehicle accident and property
damage incidents. The Risk Minimization Specialist will serve as
the lead related to proactive incident strategies based on the
analysis of EMS data and ensure EMS data accountability.Essential
- Serve as the lead on vehicle accident/property damage
- Conduct follow-up measures after an Chemtrec report is made to
the DOT Compliance Manager.
- Support DOT Compliance Manager on category 2-5 impact vehicle
accident/property damage incidents.
- Support Facility Managers in managing the incident claim.
- Manages subrogation when applicable.
- Support EHS Compliance Managers with the follow up of all
- Provide expert-level EMS Incident Management support to the EHS
team and HCC field employees.
- Conduct routine QC evaluation of key EMS data points to improve
accountability with regards to safety and compliance strategies
- Audits EHS Incident inputs to ensure completion of incident
investigation and action items.
- Develop reports for the EHS Team and for Management
- Assist EHS leaders on the implementation of risk reduction
strategies based upon the trends analyst preformed.Other Duties:
- As assigned by managementCore Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and reasoning abilities.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiarity with iOS operating system and system settings.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and follow up skills.
- Good communication, phone, and people skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.Work Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in claim management
- Claim management, risk management or data analysis
preferredEducation, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experienceWork
Environment: While performing essential duties of this position, an
individual regularly works indoors and may be required to sit for
long periods. Individual will be required to regularly talk, hear,
see, and often reach with hands, stand, walk, use a computer
keyboard, mouse, telephone, and other office equipment. Noise level
of the environment is generally quiet. This position may require
occasional travel by car or air to other HCC locations or vendors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential duties.HCC expressly values
diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications
of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the
communities and customers that we serve.Heritage Crystal Clean LLC
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women,
minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to
Keywords: Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC, Elgin , Risk Minimization Specialist, Other , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!