Sanitation Flex Tech - P/T
Company: COMPACT INDUSTRIES, INC.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Since 1963, compact Industries has been the leading contract
manufacturer of dry food products to the Fortune 500 companies that
market the national brands you know and love. Compact Industries
partners with its customer in the Custom Blending & Contract
Packaging, Retail, Food service, Office Coffee Service & Vending
maker segments to deliver quality food products with 216,000 square
feet of manufacturing and warehouse space. Compact Industries
offers total rewards package, including attractive benefits,
retirement saving programs, and tuition assistance. Work with an
established team of long-term employees.
Clean, sanitize, maintain all areas inside and outside the building
following all sanitation procedures and safety guidelines.
- According to the area assigned, follow cleaning procedures to
keep the area clean and neat.
- Make sure all the cleaning tools for employees are on place
like brushes, gloves, soap, napkins, garbage cans, etc.
- Maintain the inside areas of the warehouse to the standard
level required by Master Sanitation Schedule, procedures, and
- Maintain the outside areas of the building to the standard
level required by the Master Sanitation Schedule and safety
- Maintain sanitation tools and equipment in clean and working
- Some of the functions includes but are not limited to sweeping,
mopping, vacuuming, dusting, pulling trash, cleaning, painting,
arranging, organizing, etc.
- Service other departments in areas relating to sanitation,
sanitation tools, or sanitation procedures.
- Inform the supervisor or manager about stock inventory
shortages for sanitation items
- Move cans or drums of powder.
- General clean of all machine rooms, blending area, warehouse
and production floor as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule
or department heads.
- Other functions assigned but not limited to painting,
gardening, snow removal, organizing, sanitation equipment operation
- Prepare the building for audits and customer visits.
- Some tasks may be required off-site of the facility.
- Assisting with company events.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Walking and standing 100% of the time
- Lift boxes up to 100 pounds
- Lift, pull up to 100 pounds
- Move cans or drums of liquids
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, dust areas,
moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- Occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions as
heights, weather variations, etc.
- The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be
loud. Noise levels has been tested and it is under the
- This position may be performed in outside weather
- Be able to drive a Lift truck is a plus
- Available to perform duties inside/outside of the
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Ability to follow instructions, learn new skills, and apply
- High School or equivalent
- Food industry or related.
Keywords: COMPACT INDUSTRIES, INC., Elgin , Sanitation Flex Tech - P/T, Other , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!