1st Shift Quality Control Inspector
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ITW Medical manufactures and sells components and finished devices
for use in medical Imaging, Filtration, Infusion, and Minimally
ITW Medical is comprised of three strong medical product brands -
Coeur, Filtertek & Precise - situated to proactively meet the needs
of customers in the marketplace. Coeur is a leading provider of
disposable medical products used in diagnostic imaging and other
medical procedures. The Filtertek product line is comprised of
custom plastic insert molded filtration and flow control components
for global OEM medical device customers. Precise Biomedical is a
service company providing maintenance and repair of power injectors
used for imaging procedures
- Audit and monitor quality requirements in accordance with
company quality assurance policies, documents and customer
- Conduct inspections at First Article, In-Process, Incoming and
completes Final Inspections per inspection plans.
- Identify nonconforming material and initiate nonconforming
reports per established procedures.
- Communicate effectively with management, operators, process
technicians and other inspectors about quality related concerns
- Utilize inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, smart
scope, scales, fixtures, gages, and microscopes to measure or
inspect parts for compliance.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications, Process Flow
Diagrams, Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis and Process
- Provide input on inspection methods related to continuous
improvement initiatives related to the job
- Conduct Layered Process Audits.
- Conduct Process Control Plan Audits
- Assist quality, engineering and production personnel with
investigations of part defects or any quality related issues.
- Complete accurate and legible reports on the in-process
- Organize work and storage areas for efficient workflow.
- Perform basic mathematical operations and perform measured
- Understand and comply with the company's quality management
- Understand and comply with the company's environmental
management system (ISO 13485).
- Understand and comply with the company's safety policies and
- Perform additional duties to comply with departmental
objectives as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of job related experience
- Injection Molding experience (desired)
- Basic math skills to use scales and measure weights
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and write English
- Attention to detail, organization, and strong multitasking
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Excellent decision making and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and
- Knowledge or ability to understand and use various test
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Individual must be able to stand for full manufacturing shift, have
ability to complete hand assembly process. Ability to reach with
arms extended and/or overhead, excellent hand dexterity, ability to
bend, stoop, stretch and similar activities and able to lift up to
35 pounds frequently.
ITW offers a competitive compensation and benefits package,
including competitively priced medical and dental coverage the
first of the month following hire, free life insurance, paid
vacation and holidays, and immediate 401k matching. Additional
retirement savings contribution (above and beyond 401k) is awarded
at no cost after one year.
ITW Medical is an equal opportunity, equal employment, affirmative
action employer. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work
environment where everyone is welcome to contribute their unique
talents and ideas. We encourage applications from females, males,
disabled/protected or other veterans, persons with disabilities,
all races and ethnicities, sexual orientations and gender
identities. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable persons
with disabilities to apply and to perform the essential job
functions. If you require assistance with completing an
application, please reply that you require assistance.
Keywords: ITW, Elgin , 1st Shift Quality Control Inspector, Other , Hebron, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!