MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY - (Sign-On Bonus!)
Company: MINUTEMAN INTERNATIONAL INC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Minuteman International is an exciting place filled with
opportunities for career growth! Our wide range of industrial and
commercial products are used to protect the health and safety of
employees in some of the world's most severe or dangerous
environments. In addition, many of our products are being used to
minimize environmental impact. Our solutions include: autonomous
equipment, fossil fuel alternatives and water saving technology.
Over 90% of our equipment is sold/purchased through our extensive
As a Mechanical Assembler at Minuteman International, you will
become an expert in the assembly of our globally recognized
products. This is an extremely important position, your precision
in the technical assembly process will ensure safe operation,
reliability, and brand confidence for our customers.
This is a direct hire, hourly position that requires a highly
motivated and conscientious individual. Applicant should have a
high level of attention to detail and be able to work well in a
You will be working Monday through Friday, 07:00 a.m. - 03:30 p.m.
with overtime available.
- Assemble product according to documentation, schematics,
blueprints, or other verbal and written instructions.
- Use basic hand, battery and pneumatic tools to assemble equipment
- Ability to work independently, as well as cooperate with team
assemblers to complete the assembly of products.
- Maintain production requirements and standards of efficiency and
- General troubleshooting skills.
- Comply with all safety and personal protective equipment
- Keep a professionally maintained workspace.
Minuteman offers a robust benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical (PPO, HMO, Health Savings Account), Dental and Vision
Company Paid Benefits include:
- Employee Referral Program including a $1000 Sign-On Bonus !
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Attendance Bonus
- High School diploma or GED
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to learn new skills, safety conscious, and good work
- Trade school, automotive repair training, a plus
- Electrical trouble shooting skills, a plus
Keywords: MINUTEMAN INTERNATIONAL INC, Elgin , MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY - (Sign-On Bonus!), Other , Hampshire, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!