Machine Operator - $16 per hour
Company: Glanbia Performance Nutrition
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Date: Jun 4, 2021
Location: Aurora, IL, US, 60504
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Monday - Friday shifts
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
2:00 PM - 10:30 PM (+ $0.75 an hour)
10:00 PM - 6:30 AM (+ $1.00 an hour)
* Load, unload, move, count/pick, stack and stage product and
materials using a sit down or stand-up forklift or other MH as
* Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly
* Inspect any assigned equipment on a daily basis. Operate all
equipment in a safe and efficient manner following work methods and
OSHA standards. Drives electric powered MHE equipped with lifting
devices such as forklift, evaluating platforms to lift or stack
products or materials.
* Assist in maintaining/promoting the safety of the warehouse.
Report issues and problems to management. Will support and abide by
the company's safety program and all safety initiatives, policies
* Accurately pull and prepare product for shipment.
* Responsible for filling out all documentation correctly and
* Inspect all materials during picking, shipping and receiving to
ensure product number accuracy and material is free of damage.
Report any discrepancies.
* Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight
inventory control and security is maintained. Assist in physical
* Coordinate as necessary with all other departments/functions,
especially customer service, transportation, and maintenance.
* Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): N95 Respirator, lab
coat, safety shoes, safety glasses, bump cap, hearing protection,
hair net, beard net, and nitrile gloves
* Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to read and write English fluently.
* Oral and written communication skills are essential.
* Basic math skills are required.
* Good judgment and decision-making abilities.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Excel and
* High school diploma or equivalent
* At least 1 year of manufacturing/distribution operations
* At least 1 year of documented forklift experience is required
* RF scanning equipment experience is preferred.
* Lift up to 55 lbs. on a frequent basis 6 inches off Ground to
* Lift up to 30 lbs. on an occasional basis Waist to Shoulder.
* Carry up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis up to 10 feet.
* Carry up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis up 2 stairs.
* Sitting - Occasional
* Standing - Continuous
* Walking - Frequent
* Bending/stooping - Frequent
* Work with known allergens - Frequent
* Most common allergens found in the plant/warehouse environment
include, but are not limited to, milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanut and
* Work with powders - Continuous
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran. We are an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not
discriminate and considers all qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Elgin , Machine Operator - $16 per hour, Other , Saint Charles, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!