Digital Wide Format Print Operator - 1st Shift
Company: NGS Printing, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Responsible for setting up and operating our Inca Onset X and
Fuji Acuity F digital printing presses according to written and/or
verbal instructions, established company procedures, safety, and
quality guidelines.Duties include:
- Efficiently operate wide format digital presses such as Inca
Onset X and Fujifilm Acuity F.
- Make adjustments to press or file to optimize speed, color, or
- Accurately interpret, document and communicate diagnostic
feedback from equipment and act upon information to resolve
production, maintenance and repair issues.
- Pull materials and setup printers as appropriate to produce
jobs meeting job ticket requirements.
- Move finished materials to appropriate locations and document
- Perform first off quality checks to proofs and job ticket
requirements along with routine QC checks throughout production
- Perform color matching of supplied material.
- Read and understand job tickets
- Complete required paperwork and quality assurance
- Clean up work area and machines as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on machine as required and document
- Follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Help in other areas of business as needed.Candidate
- Teachable --- Willing to accept change and understand why.
Learns from mistakes and always wants to learn more.
- Quality Standard --- Great attention to detail, thinks about
the whole project, maintains a high standard of quality.
- Efficient Performance --- Thoughtful and consistently meets or
exceeds production expectations.
- Responsible --- Punctual and arrives ready to work. Can
complete assigned jobs with minimal supervision.
- Attitude --- Positive, approachable, and leads by example.
Willing to go above and beyond.Qualifications include:
- Experience operating any of the wide format digital flatbed
presses including Inca Onset, Oce, Vutek, Durst, Cannon, Fuji, HP
is a major plus and you are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience with Zund or Esko digital die cutting or router
cutting is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent or 3+ years of related
- Ability to regularly lift 25+lbs and occasionally lift and/or
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and
ability to adjust focus.
- Must have good judgement of color, design and print
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple
- Ability to effectively present information to one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs/spreadsheets.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standard
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- General safety awareness and compliance
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours.
- Bilingual - ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday 7am - 3:15pm
Keywords: NGS Printing, Inc., Elgin , Digital Wide Format Print Operator - 1st Shift, Other , Elgin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!