Company: Coilcraft, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Coilcraft, Inc. is a privately-held, global manufacturing
organization with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. Coilcraft
operates in a wide range of industries; including
telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband
communications, and consumer electronics. We are seeking an
individual to join our team as a Machinist. Job
- Program, setup and operate a Vertical Machining Center.
- Set up and operate various types of machine tools such as
conventional mills, lathes, drill presses, surface grinders,
- Work from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions to make
and rework parts, incorporating standard and metric
- Work to close tolerances.
- Use precision measuring instruments to check accuracy of work
such as calipers and indicators.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machine shop
- Keep work area and equipment clean and organized.
- And other duties as assigned. Job Requirements:
- 3-5+ years experience in a machine shop environment
- Knowledge of precision measuring devices
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, blueprints and
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills and SolidWorks knowledge
- Mastercam and 5-axis experience a plus
- Advanced shop mathematics skills
- Strong work ethic and follow through Equal Opportunity Employer
/Veterans/Disabled This position may require compliance with ITAR
export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have
permanent resident status.
Keywords: Coilcraft, Inc., Elgin , Machinist, Other , Cary, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!