LOA School-Based Physical Therapist – PT
Posted on: October 14, 2021
LOA school Physical Therapist position in a great school
district near Algonquin, IL? An experienced Physical
Therapist is needed to work full-time starting in early October and
working for 6 weeks with an elementary through high school
population. You would work with a supportive team and have
access to an equipped therapy room!
* You will begin ASAP and work approximately 6 weeks
* You will work with elementary through high school
* You will work in different buildings but close in proximity
to one another
* You will work full time during this leave
* You will work from 7:30-3:30 with 30-minute unpaid
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor's Degree (or
higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be
eligible for the same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and
educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per
Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical
insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure,
malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to
help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on
assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company does
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Keywords: PediaStaff, Elgin , LOA School-Based Physical Therapist – PT, Other , Algonquin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!