School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Seeking a short term position SPRING 2022 in the vicinity of
Are you an Occupational Therapist interested in working in a school
setting with a variety of age groups and dx?
* Currently seeking Occupational Therapist candidates for a
full-time position from 2/2022 through 4/18/2022.
*You'll work with both elementary and middle school aged kids as
well as some DHH student in EC and elementary
* Position is in person
* Previous school-based experience preferred but will
* You'll work alongside a team of therapists
* Mentorship is available
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor's Degree (or
higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be
eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and
educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per
Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical
insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure,
malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to
help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on
assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company does
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Keywords: PediaStaff, Elgin , School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT, Other , Carpentersville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!