Forklift Operator / Material Handler II - $17.50 per hour
Company: Glanbia Performance Nutrition
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Material Handler II
Date: Jun 6, 2021
Location: Aurora, IL, US, 60504
For any applicants that have 1+ years of forklift
experience- you are able to negotiate your hourly pay so that your
pay matches your experience level!
Pay Rate: $17.50 per hour
Monday - Friday shifts
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
2:00 PM - 10:30 PM (+ $0.75 an hour)
10:00 PM - 6:30 AM (+ $1.00 an hour)
- Load, unload, move, count/pick, stack and stage product and
materials using a sit down or stand-up forklift or other MH as
- Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly
- Inspect any assigned equipment on a daily basis. Operate
all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following work methods
and OSHA standards. Drives electric powered MHE equipped with
lifting devices such as forklift, evaluating platforms to lift or
stack products or materials.
- Assist in maintaining/promoting the safety of the
warehouse. Report issues and problems to management.
Will support and abide by the company’s safety program and all
safety initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Accurately pull and prepare product for shipment.
- Responsible for filling out all documentation correctly and
- Inspect all materials during picking, shipping and receiving to
ensure product number accuracy and material is free of
damage. Report any discrepancies.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight
inventory control and security is maintained. Assist in
- Coordinate as necessary with all other departments/functions,
especially customer service, transportation, and maintenance.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): N95 Respirator,
lab coat, safety shoes, safety glasses, bump cap, hearing
protection, hair net, beard net, and nitrile gloves
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Basic information
of the position
- Ability to read and write English fluently.
- Oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Excel and
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of manufacturing/distribution operations
- At least 1 year of documented forklift experience is
- RF scanning equipment experience is preferred.
The work is classified as Medium Physical Demand Level (PDL) by
the US Dept. of Labor’s Dictionary of Occupational Titles.
Frequencies: Occasional (1-33%); Frequent (34-66%); Continuous
- Lift up to 55 lbs. on a frequent basis 6 inches off Ground to
- Lift up to 30 lbs. on an occasional basis Waist to
- Carry up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis up to 10 feet.
- Carry up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis up 2 stairs.
- Sitting – Occasional
- Standing – Continuous
- Walking – Frequent
- Bending/stooping – Frequent
- Work with known allergens – Frequent
- Most common allergens found in the plant/warehouse environment
include, but are not limited to, milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanut and
- Work with powders – Continuous
Employer: Disability/Veteran. We are an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not
discriminate and considers all qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Elgin , Forklift Operator / Material Handler II - $17.50 per hour, Other , Lafox, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!