Company: Werner Co
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Kickstart Your Career Today!
If you are looking to work for a company
with amazing benefits to
launch your career you've come to the right
place. WERNERCO is looking to
add to our 1st and 2nd shift
in Crystal Lake, Il. As an assembler you
would be working with a team of professionals to take raw materials
to finished products ready to ship out to our customers. We're
looking for team players who are highly motivated to help our
company grow and thrive!
- Hours: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM Mon-Fri
- Pay: $13.75/hr
- Bonus!: $1.25/hr - through Sept 30th
- Hours: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM Mon
- Pay: $13.75/hr + $0.50/hr Shift
- Bonus: $2.00/hr - through Sept 30th
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Plan
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- Get Fit Incentive Program
- Work with Team to produce high quality products.
- Keep work area clean, neat, and organized.
- Follow safety guidelines as outlined in the employee
- Be familiar with all parts of the product being assembled, as
well as cartooning and product identification.
- Report and deliver any broken or malfunctioning equipment to
- Record and report any rework or scrap generated daily.
- Operate any equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Monitor buyout and in house material inventory.
- Set goals and objectives with the Supervisor and look for ways
to improve quality and productivity.
- Inspect product before and during assembly to ensure the
highest quality standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Experience & Education:
- Basic knowledge of assembly processes and techniques, good
written and verbal communication skills.
Special Physical Requirements:
- Comfortable with constant: standing, walking, lifting,
carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing, kneeling, talking, hearing,
and other repetitive tasks.
- Comfortable carrying parts. The average weight for parts
carried is between 40-50 lbs. (maximum 75 lbs.), parts over 75 lbs.
are moved with a lift or conveyed to the proper area.
Specific / Specialized Job Functions:
- May use: air, electric, and manual hand tools including: rivet
guns, drills, nut drivers, ratchets, pliers, hammers, screw
drivers, tape guns, scissors, chisels, tape measures, forklifts,
hand trucks, basket tilts and etc.
- Must be employed at the time of the payout. Payouts will occur
Contact Zack for more
information at 872-254-3880
Werner Co is recognized as a world leader in the manufacturing
and distribution of consumer and professional climbing products and
storage equipment suitable anywhere from the home to the most
demanding jobsites. We deliver a broad range of solutions to our
customers around the world, serving professional industries and end
With product lines boasting a long history of quality and
reliability coupled with a talented workforce of approximately
3,000 employees in over 12 countries, creating value for our
customers and meeting the highest expectations of safety in the
industry is part of our culture.
Our people are passionate, driven and entrepreneurial and they
represent some of the best technical, commercial and manufacturing
talent in the industry. This drive allows us to collaborate with
our customers to make products that provide safety, productivity,
durability and protection. The power of our Company is that we
combine this knowledge with our technical expertise and,
ultimately, create value through innovation and technology. Our
strengths in product research and development is why we continue to
set the standards for the industry.
Our core values of integrity, customer focus, excellence and
teamwork drive everything we do which is why our people are our
most valued resource. We provide competitive salaries and benefits,
ongoing training and new opportunities to grow.
Keywords: Werner Co, Elgin , Shipper, Other , Algonquin, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!