Now Offering a $6000 Sign on Bonus! (must be employed at time of
This is a 2nd shift position with a 5:30pm start time, 10-12
hours per night, Saturdays are typical
Come join our team! We're committed to unstoppable growth guided
by our unshakeable integrity and we're looking to hire talented
individuals who want to learn, grow and develop their careers with
Our hardworking Warehouse Team makes sure our quality products
get in and out of our distribution centers in a safe and timely
manner. They help us ensure our customers receive the products they
order in the best way possible. Our warehouse team operates heavy
machinery to unload deliveries, rotate stock, build customer orders
on pallets, and load our drivers' trucks for delivery. We are
searching for a Warehouse Worker that will thrive in a busy, fast
paced environment and enjoy being physically active throughout
If you are interested in a career supporting globally recognized
brands, this is a great way to get started. We offer competitive
pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge technology
and opportunities for advancement.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to
accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using
industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring
date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good warehouse practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and
- Perform general warehouse duties.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are 24/7
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution
warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or
physical therapy environment, or other positions which require
continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack to lift
- Certified Forklift license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will
recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.